Eat Science Art Sweet

ShareThis

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Memory Box

Follow Me on Pinterest
Memory Box
Pin 8 

I have boxes full of little paper stubs:  movies, concerts, water parks, plane trips, and the list goes on.  I just don't want to throw them away.  So when I noticed my kids doing the same I decided we shouldn't stuff them in a box to gather dust and be discovered in 20 years.  I've seen several versions of memory boxes on Pinterest.   This is what we came up with.

I started with an unfinished wood memory box with a glass front.  


I like the clasp, easy to open and close.

 
Tape glass and hardware
Spray paint
Ask father-in-law to use his fabulous carpentry skillsand cut a "mail slot" in the top.  Have kids decorate scrapbook paper and adhere to interior (I used double sided tape).  Fill with memories!
 





















No comments:

Post a Comment